The Members Portal
The members portal is only open to members of the association. To gain entry members will have to register, using the form below and once authorised by a member of the admin team you will be able to enter the portal and access the area which are not open to the public.
What are the benifits of registering?
Once registered and logged in you will be able to see topics in our forum that are not visible to to publuic. You will also be able to post into the forum. Certain articles will not be visible to the public. You will be able to see who else is registered on the site and you will be able to send each other messages.
Once you have registered you will be able to leave feedback on the website. You will be able to tell us what you think of the site and suggest new features for the site as well.
Once you have logged in you will have the opportunity to register onto our mailing list so you will be kept up to date with the association activities
2. All new users registering on the website will have to agree to how they wish to be contacted
3. All currently registered users will have to agree to us storing their data when they next log on
5. All currently registered users will have to agree with how we contact them before they can continue browsing the website
6. A log is kept of all consents given
7. Logged in users can download, edit and delete their data and account